Published on December 7th, 2009 | by Steph Jennings0
Christmas Events for you
It’s that time of year again when the nights draw in the central heating is always on and you gorge yourself on mince pies and brandy cream under the guise of celebration.
It’s also the time of the year that the events calendar fills with Christmas parties and family visits, but if you still have some time to fill there are one or two things going on that are easy to get to and fun for all the family. We’ve put together a list of just SOME of the fun…
- Tuesday 8th December – Ashmore Park Choir, St Thomas’ Church
- Thursday 11th December, 5pm – 5.30pm, Santa’s coming to town Wolverhampton Town Centre
- Friday12th December to 31st January -Â Grand Theatre, Cinderella
- Sunday 13 December 2009 – Christmas Craft Session at Bantock Park
- Wednesday 16th – 20th December, Arena Theatre, The Snow Queen
- Sunday 20 December 2009 – Christmas Craft Session at West Park
- Sunday 20th December, 10am – 4pm (parade 12 noon – 12.30pm)Â – Father Christmas Charity Parade
- Tuesday 22 December 2009 – Wreath Making, Smestow Valley
- Tuesday 22 December 2009 – Winter Solstice, Smestow Valley
- Wednesday, 26 December 2009 – Boxing Day Walk, Northycote Farm.
For more information please contact the relevant places/organisations.
If you know of an event that you’d like us to add to the list, drop us an email or call/text 07855 409 319.