Are you a home owner?
Are you also over 60 and in receipt a benefit? (For example Income Support, Pension Credit) Or under 60 and registered disabled? Or perhaps you’re supported by a carer or coming out of hospital and being supported by your local social care team?
If so, the Care and Repair team may be able to help you with the maintenance of your home.
Funded by Wolverhampton City Council the reliable and responsive service is designed to cover a wide range of smallÂ household repairs â€“ whether itâ€™s fixing a leaky tap or fitting a fire alarm, through toÂ replacing unsafe floorboards or cleaning out guttering.
Help every step of the way
They can visit you at home to help with:
- Advice on benefits and welfare rights
- A property inspection to identify the repairs you need
- Estimates for work and approved builders you can trust
- Access to a range of affordable loans
- Support to get your repairs done
- Information on other helpful agencies
- A handyperson service to get small repairs done around the house
To find out more call us onÂ 0121 561 3845Â or email us at:Â firstname.lastname@example.org. They are openÂ Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.