Wolverhampton Homes, the organisation responsible for managing 23,500 properties across the city are holding a series of events to give residents the opportunity to have their say on proposals to increase rent and service charges.
Get involved and:
- Share your views
- Contribute your ideas
- Find out more information about the proposals
- Meet other tenants
The events will be held on:
- Tuesday 13 December, 3.30pm â€“ 4.30pm at Low Hill Community Centre
- Wednesday 14 December, 11am â€“ 12pm at Heath Town Community Centre
- Wednesday 14 December, 6.15pm â€“ 7.15pm at One Stop Shop, Market Street, Wolverhampton City Centre
- Thursday 15 December, 6.30pm â€“ 7.30pm, at St Chads Community Centre, Bilston
If you would like to take part in any of the events listed above please call the Tenant Participation team on 01902 556789. There will be refreshments available and transport can be arranged if required.