There are a number of changes taking place to local bus services next week.
Here’s a run down of the changes – please check route operators websites for more info.
Network West Midlands Services
- Quicker, more direct services for Northwood Park, Underhill, Low Hill, Bushbury, The Scotlands, Wood End, Wednesfield, Pool Hayes, Coppice Farm and Short Heath.
- A new fast service to the i54 from Wolverhampton along Stafford Road, taking 18 minutes compared to 38 minutes now (on average) (Service 25A/C).
- New links to i54 for The Scotlands, Wednesfield, Willenhall and Bilston (Service 25A/C).
- A new service from Wolverhampton City Centre that operates right round New Cross Hospital grounds – (Service 65)
- Better coordination of services to give a 15 minute combined frequency between New Invention and Willenhall – (Services 28 and 41).
- A new 41 evening and Sunday service for Allens Rough, matching the daytime route of the 41.
- A new service through Portobello as requested by customers will be trialled – providing links to Walsall, Wolverhampton and Willenhall (Service 40) – If enough customers use the service it will continue to operate.
- New links to Willenhall and Wednesfield for Goldthorn Park (Service 25A/C).
- An improved service 65 for Wood End, with longer operating hours including Saturday.
- A new service from Wood End to Cannock Road temple (Service 50).
- The 69 and 89 will be co-ordinated to provide buses up to every 15 minutes between Wolverhampton, Wednesfield and New Invention.
- The 69 and 89 will use the same bus stops as one another in Wolverhampton City Centre.
- Better links to Bentley Bridge for Stowheath and Ettingshall. (Service 53).
Download the Leaflet to find out more information.
Please click here for details of all local Arriva services.