The Wednesfield Village Show will be taking place on Saturday 2nd July in the St Thomas Centre.
Everyone is very welcome to enter for as many classes as they would like – and even if you don’t enter, why head along and see what others have grown, arranged, photographed, created etc!
Here’s a brief summary:
- Classes are 25p to enter for adults, free for children (under 16)
- Children can enter any adult class, and there are special classes for juniors (8 and under and 9-12) .
- Items/printed photographs should be brought to the St Thomas Centre between 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Friday 1st July, or between 9.30am and 10.30am on Saturday 2nd July.
- You can come along and visit the show from 12.30pm onwards – refreshments will be on sale
- Prizes will be awarded at 3.30pm
- The fruit, vegetables and food (classes 1-20) will be auctioned at 4pm. All other exhibits should be collected by 6pm.
The show is part of our celebration of Wednesfield in Bloom – you can find details of other events here.