We were recently told about a new drop in service which is available at Ashmore Park Youth Club.
The service is called “CHAT: Don’t Drop Out, Drop In” and is aimed at assisting people into work, giving careers support and more. See below for all what is on offer…
- Career Advice
- The latest job vacancies
- Assistance with CV creation
- Assistance with applying for Apprenticeships
- Advice on Housing options and benefits
- Advice on Health and Relationships
- Contraception Service
- Drugs advice
- FREE Gym and fitness advice
All of this is available on your doorstep within the local community.
Held at Ashmore Park Youth Centre, Griffith Drive, Wednesfield, WV11 2LH, the drop-in events take place every Wednesday between 1.30pm & 4pm.
For more information, drop in or call 01902 552371.
Image used under Creative Commons from HelloJenuine